Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My MidWifey *chuckle to self*

My appointment with a potential midwife is tomorrow. Of course I couldn't find one of color, well actually I did find a really cool one who is also a Mayan healer but she's in Belize, so the nice non-colored lady will do. She sounded really nice over the phone and said if I had any questions or concerns to call her since I don't have an official practioner yet. I just hope she isn't too pricey. I guess in comparison to what we'd pay in actually out of pocket medical fees, ANYBODY is cheaper than an HMO. We don't exactly have $850 a month to be paying nobody, not including copayments. HMO's are some BIG business. Them fools making hand over fists in profits. Do not be fooled by their "we here for you attitudes" cuz that is the furthest thing from the truth. *shakin head*

My tummy has been feeling alot these days. I'm so glad. Of course I have to eat alot more to keep it at bay. And it seems I've been wanting everything under the sun. Lately I've got this thing for Chai Tea Latte's. I have no idea why. Ask me when was the last time my azz had some dayum chai tea? Now I can't seem to get enough of them dayum things. And lets not even get into my meat cravings. *shakin head*

Oh well, I really don't have much to talk about cuz I keep thinking about a big azz juicy Giant Burger and french fries and chocolate shake and some ice cream from Stone Cold Creamery. Maybe I can catch my Hunny before he gets home, cuz my azz didn't cook and I'm not going too either. I'm tired of cooking. Sh*t! LOL

*Ice cream wishes and burger dreams* Mama Richardson

4 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, January 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mr. L you better go get a burger, the baby NEED its! Enjoy that burger and eat an extra scoop of ice cream for me. Good luck with the midwife, I hope she's awesome :)

     
  • At 8:42 PM, January 16, 2007, Blogger Contemplations of a Woman said…

    I loved having a midwife ! I had a natural birth in a jacuzzi ! and took my baby home the same da ! I would neva give birth any other way

     
  • At 7:34 AM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its all for the baby!!! i didn't cook either when i was preggers. i think i spoiled my kids cause now they don't want me to cook.
    i like the woman who does House of Babies... shes cool

     
  • At 1:15 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger meera bowman-johnson said…

    Oooh, you make me miss those pregnancy days of living on milkshakes! Almost makes me want to get knocked up again just to eat like that. Almost. lol:

    That's great you found a midwife that you get a good vibe from. That's half of it with prenatal care, I think. Best wishes to you!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home